Thank you for visiting the website of Holtzbrinck Publishing Group.
1. Data Controller
The data controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the German Act on Data Protection (BDSG) is:
Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH & Co. KG, Gaensheidestrasse 26, 70184 Stuttgart, Germany
2. Collection of Personal Data
When you visit our website, our webserver processes the IP-address of your computer in order to deliver the site. The storage of logfiles at the webserver is deactivated. No logfiles will be stored.
4. Your Rights
(1) Where we are concerned, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to objection to processing,
- Right to data transferability.
If you have granted us consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at all times. Should you revoke your consent, any data processing measures which we have performed until that date shall remain legal. We shall inform you about the possibility of revoking consent and the specific steps for exercising your right of revocation when we collect your consent.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data on our part. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact: Landesbeauftragter für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Baden-Wuerttemberg, Koenigstrasse 10 A, 70173 Stuttgart, Germany.
In case of questions related to your data privacy, please contact our data privacy officer via email to
or send a letter to:
Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH & Co. KG
Verlagsgruppe Georg von Holtzbrinck GmbH
Phone: +49 711 2150-0
Fax: +49 711 2150-269
Dr. Stefan von Holtzbrinck, Chairman
Commercial Register: AG Stuttgart HRB 2306
V.A.T Identification Number: DE 147859441